Monday, July 23, 2012

Are you really grateful?


I love everything about Social Media and feel connected to so many of you via the internet.  I read what all of you have to say and I think, time and time again, how many of us are really grateful.  Not the, "wow, I'm glad I got this parking space grateful" but truly, in our hearts, understanding of all that is around us.  If you come home miserable and tired from work, it's no one's problem but yours.  See your front door as a cleansing agent... take off your shoes, your worries, your bad day.  Leave it there.  Be grateful for your home, your apartment, your shelter, your room.  Be grateful someone smiled at you today.  Smile back.  If you have ONE friend on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, be grateful.  It only takes ONE. 

Some days I meet with the most remarkable people.  Some days I worry where the human race is heading...No matter how tramautic or sad the day is, I feel grateful.  I can come home to a loving family.  I have amazing friends.  I have myself.  I know so many of you struggle and you put on a great big smile despite your heartaches... I know for sure when we open our hearts, our minds and feel the gratitude all around us, amazing things happen.  I guarantee it.  Try it for tomorrow!

Shine, glow, radiate and be awesome... You know YOU are!!!  Be yourself... everyone else is taken!

Blue Skies,
Jordan

3 comments:

  1. An Attitude of Gratitude...
    Your at the top of my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so GRATEFUL!! Love the tree too, and of course need to post on "The Tree Of Health Center" FB page!! I just love you Miss Jordan!! and soooooo grateful for the role you play in networking with other Goddesses!! Love, light, and more... Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my girlfriends calls social media the modern day quilting bee. She envisions our generation, years from now mind you, sitting in the front porch rocking chair, computer on lap (now it might be iPads...she's been saying this for years) with our granny glasses on staying in touch with our friends. It really is a wonderful thing (for which I am truly grateful) to be able to so easily stay in touch with people you care about.

    ReplyDelete